For over a decade Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events has worked with the most refined clients to create a one-of-a-kind wedding or event. Our couples and their guests leave a Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events knowing that they were in the best hands.
Now it is your turn to tell us your dream. Sit back and enjoy this time, let us worry about each detail so that you don’t have to.
- This package is catered to busy couples who want their ideal wedding, but may not have the time to plan and execute their vision while keeping their day job; so they wants a professional overseeing every aspect of their wedding day (or weekend) and just wants to say “Yes” and “No” on every decision. You decide how involved you want to be in the planning. With our professional guidance, you’ll be informed of deadlines and enjoy every minute of your wedding experience.
- As our most popular collection, it is for the couple who has a vision, but just needs a little guidance in the right direction to tie everything together perfectly!
- We offer Wedding Planning starting at $900 plus 3 months of planning for our Petite Wedding Package. We’ll work with you for three months prior to your wedding day (the busiest time) to wrap up all your final details. We help you complete the event design that compliments your vision and budget.
- Perfect for those DIY Brides and Grooms. This includes a FREE consultation, and eight full hours of making sure your plans and timeline are executed the way you want them to be making your wedding a stress-free day while you get pampered and celebrated. For weddings with 125 guests or more, we will be happy to set up a customized package just for you.
- – Honeymoon “sweet”- includes Champagne, Toasting Flutes, Rose petal Placement & Chocolate covered strawberries. (Delivery on-site ONLY)
- – Grand Exit Celebration- Let us provide the perfect ending to your big day. Includes supplies (sparklers, bubbles, ribbons, etc.) for up to 100 guests (venue permitting, *over 100 for an additional cost).
- – RSVP Management- receiving & tracking your guests RSVPs, keeping you updated on your guest list.
- – Invitation Assembly- assembling, addressing and mailing of up to 100 invitations (postage provided by you, (*over 100 for an additional cost).
- – Guest Services- stuffing up to 30 welcome bags or assembling & packaging up to 100 favors (*over 100 for an additional cost).
- – “Where Do I Start?” –Not sure where to begin? Includes up to 2.5 Hours discussing Budgets, Tips, Planning Advice & more!
- – Venue Previews –Assistance with selecting your perfect Ceremony & Reception Venue(s). Includes up to (3) Site Visits.
- – Design Concept –We will help come up with your wedding’s look & feel. Includes a One-hour Design Meeting, Inspiration Board Creation, Design Recommendations & Floor plan Creation
- – Hotel Accommodations- coordination for blocking rooms for your wedding guests.
- – Transportation assistance with wedding day transportation for bridal party and guests.
each table starting at
- The Floral and Decor Package includes items like centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and alter pieces. All floral arrangement from every flower to the greenery is chosen by you to provide the decorative element that you had envisioned for your magical day.
What People Say
She knows her stuff!
We had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to Carol. I appreciate that she is super responsive to emails because I was planning an out of town wedding. Her vendor recommendations were perfect because she has cultivated so many great professional relationships over her many years in the industry.Catherine Garrison –
Winter Garden Ballroom
Carol and her team were amazing! My wedding turned out even more beautiful than I expected! They truly made everything perfect! I’m obsessed with how my bouquets and centerpieces turned out. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Very affordable too! I can’t rave about them enough! Thank you Carol for everything!!!Cassie –
Winter Garden Ballroom
Carol made it easy
As the mother of the bride, I was thrilled to have Carol Sutton take care of the details.J Anton –
Tavares Pavilion on the Lake